Your next step starts here
Electrolux Professional welcomes passionate, business-minded team players to join our family.
Check out our career site to find out more about various career opportunities.
This is us
Our mission is to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable every day.
In Electrolux Professional, people are a priority. We are 4,000 employees in 30 countries, with 12 manufacturing plants, operating in more than 110 markets around the world.
This is the way we do things.
Be customer obsessed
We take pride in knowing our customers’ needs first-hand and are committed to always adopting a customer-first approach to deliver value.
We seek commitment and accountability and value honesty, integrity and ownership – both in ourselves and others.
We are empowered to take action to deliver better outcomes and we welcome new perspectives and ideas and approach them with an open mind.
We know how our day-to-day actions can have an impact in shaping a better society. We consider the development of our people to be as important as preserving our environment and take decisions that reflect our effort to build a better future.
Development and moves
As a global company, with employee base in more than 30 countries, with job areas spanning across 18 functions and 43 job families, our employees have access to a lot of opportunities for new experiences.
- All open jobs are open to internal candidates since we encourage internal growth giving our employees the opportunity to explore other areas of the business, to move in other countries and to develop relevant skills and experiences from a new position.
- Employees who have been in the same position for at least two years may consider available positions in light of their interests and career aspirations. Regular conversations about career and growth prospects are also encouraged between each employee and their manager.
Internship & Early Career Programs
Opportunities to explore career interests & develop professional skills through real work experience are offered for students and recent graduates across our various sites.
Contact us to discover more about:
The Research Hub by Electrolux Professional
Through our partner universities, every year we offer a number of scholarships in several different fields. If you enjoy doing research in an international environment and are interested to be part of the development of smarter, better and greener appliances for the future, follow the links and find out more.
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is designed to identify the right fit for our culture – the way we do things – who has sufficient skills and experience required for the role, and who can demonstrate potential to thrive in challenging future roles.
- All available jobs are posted in our Electrolux Professional jobs portal
- Our recruitment specialists thoroughly review the application to determine the compatibility of the profile.
- If the application is good match, our recruiters will conduct a phone interview and decide whether the candidate can advance to next stage.
- A series of face to face or video call interviews together with stakeholders and peers.
- We want to get to know you as a person and understand your potential and desire to grow with us.
- Final candidates might be asked to take assessment tools, to support us determine your fit with our culture and potential expectations.