Roll-in Compact Refrigerator 750 lt - 1 door Remote 726652
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Excellent space optimisation thanks to the compact dimensions (footprint 0.56m²).
One full door.
The operating temperature can be adjusted from 0 to +10 °C to suit both meat and dairy storage requirements.
Simple control panel: on/off switch, high/low humidity switch and digital temperature display.
Automatic defrost and automatic evaporation of defrost water.
Ventilated cooling for optimal temperature distribution.
Inner side protectors to protect the internal walls.
Suitable for all kinds of 18 shelves GN 1/1 trolleys, designed to fit the 18 shelves GN 2/1 trolley available as optional accessory.
Adjustable bottom door gasket.
Lift-up control panel to better access main components.
Remote compressor to suit operating conditions.
Interior cell and external panel are constructed in 304 AISI stainless steel.
Bottom panel with rounded internal corners avoids dirt traps.
Refrigerant type: R134a.
Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
Cabinet fitted with up to 60 mm thickness of Cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K). CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Control type: Digital
- Refrigeration type: R134a;R513A;R426A
- Suggested refrigeration power: 580 W
- Condition at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Condition at condensation temperature: 55 °C
- Condition at ambient temperature: 43 °C
- Connection pipes (remote) - outlet: 10 mm
- Connection pipes (remote) - inlet: 6 mm
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Width: 750 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2100 mm
- Number and type of doors: 1 Full
- External side panels: 304 AISI
- External top panels: Galvanized Steel
- External door material: 304 AISI
- Internal panels material: 304 AISI
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
- Eco Guide