Your next step starts here
Electrolux Professional welcomes passionate, business-minded team players to join our family.
Check out our career site to find out more about various career opportunities.
This is us
Our mission is to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable every day.
In our company people are a priority.We are 3,500 employees in 30 countries, with 11 manufacturing plants, operating in more than 110 markets around the world.
This is the way we do things.
Be customer obsessed
We take pride in knowing our customers’ needs first-hand and are committed to always adopting a customer-first approach to deliver value.
We seek commitment and accountability and value honesty, integrity and ownership – both in ourselves and others.
We are empowered to take action to deliver better outcomes and we welcome new perspectives and ideas and approach them with an open mind.
We know how our day-to-day actions can have an impact in shaping a better society. We consider the development of our people to be as important as preserving our environment and take decisions that reflect our effort to build a better future.
Internship & Early Career Programs
Opportunities to explore career interests & develop professional skills through real work experience are offered for students and recent graduates across our various sites. Options are available across engineering to project management, to finance, marketing & sales.
The Research Hub by Electrolux Professional
Through our partner universities, every year we offer a number of scholarships in several different fields. If you enjoy doing research in an international environment and are interested to be part of the development of smarter, better and greener appliances for the future, follow the links and find out more.
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is designed to find the best candidates to match the culture in our company. We identify potential with questions related to our Core Competences: Energy, Openness, Agility and Growth.
- All available jobs are posted in our Electrolux Professional jobs portal
- Your application is carefully screened by our recruitment specialists to filter candidates in terms of basic necessary consistency with the requirements
- If your application matches the position and its requirements, our recruiters will run a telephone interview as a first step to select the candidates to next step
- In scheduled face to face or online interviews with the stakeholders we want to get to know you as a person and understand your potential and drive to grow with us.
- We use a competence based behavioral interview model where we look for potential, rather than only skills and experience.
- All applicants will receive a respons
- All open jobs are open to internal candidates since we encourage internal growth giving our employees the opportunity to experience other areas of the business, to move in other countries and to develop in more senior positions.