Your next step starts here
Electrolux Professional welcomes passionate, business-minded team players to join our family.
Check out our career site to find out more about various career opportunities.
This is us
Our mission is to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable every day.
In our company people are a priority.We are 3,500 employees in 30 countries, with 11 manufacturing plants, operating in more than 110 markets around the world.
This is the way we do things.
Be customer obsessed
We take pride in knowing our customers’ needs first-hand and are committed to always adopting a customer-first approach to deliver value.
We seek commitment and accountability and value honesty, integrity and ownership – both in ourselves and others.
We are empowered to take action to deliver better outcomes and we welcome new perspectives and ideas and approach them with an open mind.
We know how our day-to-day actions can have an impact in shaping a better society. We consider the development of our people to be as important as preserving our environment and take decisions that reflect our effort to build a better future.
Internship & Early Career Programs
Opportunities to explore career interests & develop professional skills through real work experience are offered for students and recent graduates across our various sites. Options are available across engineering to project management, to finance, marketing & sales.
The Research Hub by Electrolux Professional
Through our partner universities, every year we offer a number of scholarships in several different fields. If you enjoy doing research in an international environment and are interested to be part of the development of smarter, better and greener appliances for the future, follow the links and find out more.
Development and moves
As a global company, with employee base in more than 30 countries, with job areas spanning across 18 functions and 43 job families, our employees have access to a lot of opportunities for new experiences.
- All open jobs are open to internal candidates since we encourage internal growth giving our employees the opportunity to explore other areas of the business, to move in other countries and to develop relevant skills and experiences from a new position.
- Employees who have been in the same position for at least two years may consider available positions in light of their interests and career aspirations. Regular conversations about career and growth prospects are also encouraged between each employee and their manager.
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process is designed to identify the right fit for our culture – the way we do things – who has sufficient skills and experience required for the role, and who can demonstrate potential to thrive in challenging future roles.
- All available jobs are posted in our Electrolux Professional jobs portal, called HROnE.
- Our recruitment specialists thoroughly review your application to determine the compatibility of your profile with the basic requirements.
- If your application is deemed a good match, our recruiters will conduct a phone interview and decide whether you can advance to the next stage, which can be a series of face to face or video call interviews.
- The interviews will be participated by concerned stakeholders, who can include, but are not limited to, the hiring manager(s), the next level manager, and a peer. We want to get to know you as a person and understand your potential and desire to grow with us.
- Final candidates might also be asked to take assessment tools, which can help us determine your fit with our culture and potential expectations.